The French Pastry Chef
|Main Menu (0)|
|~~end of category~~|
|Pate a Choux|
|No Sugar Added|
- Our postal address is: P.O. Box 36491, Phoenix, Az 85067
- We can be reached via e-mail at: email@example.com
- or you can reach us by telephone at 602-690-9095
For each visitor to frenchpastrychef.com, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name and IP internet address, and not the e-mail address.[Top]
We do collect only:
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, and is not shared with other organizations for any other purposes.
- The domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page
- The e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board.
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- We also collect aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, or writing to us at the above address.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use these new purposes only on data collected from the time of the policy change and forward.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have factual inaccuracies corrected in information that we maintain about them.
- With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. No credit card information is ever stored on our computers.
We respect the privacy of children, and do not collect any more personal information than reasonably necessary to enable them to participate in the activities offered at our Web site.[Top]
- With respect to our online information collection practices from children under 13 years of age: We do not collect personally identifiable information.
- With respect to the collection by other organizations of personal information from children at our site, our policy is this: We do not have any agreements with outside organizations to collect personal information at our site.
- The information we collect from children is used for: Fulfillment of a requested transaction and record keeping only
- With respect to sharing information: We do not share children's personal information with anyone other than those who provide support for the internal operations of the Web site and our agents (e.g., contractors who provide fulfillment services or technical support to the Web site).
- Parental Review: Parents can review the information that we have collected from their children online, prevent the further use or maintenance of such information, or direct the deletion of their children's personal information by contacting us.
The French Pastry Chef is not liable for or supports any information found on related hyper linked web sites found in any version of this product. They are placed there by mutual agreement with the owners of those links to provide additional information to you the user of this product. Every attempt is made to ensure that any messages posted in the
Guestbook, Message Forum or the Free Links Page is appropriate for all visitors and relates to the Pastry-Baking nature of this site.
Typically an order can be cancelled right up to the point that it enters the delivery system. Most orders are prepared for shipping within a few hours of being placed. Should you decide that you do not want to purchase The French Pastry Chef, contact should be made at once to determine if the order can be cancelled. A refund will be issued in the total amount of the purchase.[Top]
Returns are not allowed on opened merchandise. Due to the nature of The French Pastry Chef media being that of a cookbook, once the package is opened it can only be exchanged in the event that the CD disk is defective. Should a CD version of The French Pastry Chef be received in defect it will be replaced at no expense to you. All postage paid.[Top]
All products are shipped using the United States Postal System.
- CD copies of The French Pastry Chef delivered within United States are sent First Class.
- Canada, Mexico and overseas orders are sent Air Letter Post
- The Downloaded version of The French Pastry Chef is sent electronically, contained within a 18 meg byte .ZIP file
If you feel that this site is not following its stated Privacy and Security Policy, you may contact:[Top]
- us at the above address or phone number
- the state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau
- or the state or local consumer protection office.
Protection is provided under copyright law (title 17 of the United States Code, section 102)[Top]
Information on this CD version of The French Pastry Chef™ s provided "as is."
- The French Pastry Chef™ (hereby refered to as FPC) is a registered trademark under license.
- Our trademarks, logos, web pages, images, or other distinctive features are protected by applicable trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property laws.
- If you would like to use any of our features on your website, in an advertisement, in an article or book, or reproduce them anywhere else, you must first receive our permission.
This CD is produced with utmost care to ensure no harmful data could be transferred to your computer, or any resulting damage done to files or the contents of your computer.
- FPC is not responsible for any typographical or technical errors.
- Information may be changed or updated without notice on any future versions or revisions.
- All the FPC materials are presented as accurate, informational and as up to date as possible.
- No claims are made or is FPC responsible for the resulting outcome of any of the contained recipes ( i.e. recipes may not come out properly or exactly as one would wish them to be).
- FPC is not responsible for any consequential damage or associated losses that may result in misuse of this CD product.
- FPC is the sole owner and author of all web page materials which include all material on this CD, web page texts, personal related recipes, with detailed instructions and pastry photographs.
- FPC material may be used strictly for your personal library for reference only. None of this material is to be distributed by any method whether electronically, photocopied, printed, sold, xeroxed etc. or used for educational, or commercial use without written permission.
- FPC is not liable for or supports any information found on related hyper linked web sites found on this CD. They are placed there by mutual agreement with the owners of those links to provide additional information to you the user of this CD.
The domain names
are registered and property of
The French Pastry Chef